Sunday, June 20, 2010

You Can't See That You're Just the Same as All the Stupid People That You Hate.I'm Not Saying I'm Free From Blame Cuz I Need All the Friends I Can Get

It's true.

Today I broke a blade in half with my bare hands!! In my absence from blogging I have become strong. Like IRON. Maybe even stronger. Since I broke a blade which was quite possibly made of iron.

But now as I blog I can feel the strength leak from my fingertips. It will probably soon be gone. I will be back to my former weak self, unable to break a blade. And I will cry sad, lonely tears.

Have you played Fallout 3? Don't. I lost a week of my life to that game. It's brilliant. It's got a postapocalyptic world, Liam Neeson, aliens, and a Samurai. What more you could you want?

I was also attacked by a monster. It turned into a festering wound, but it is receding now with the help of lembas. So don't worry.

My keyboard is dirty. I'm losing my mind. As I was typing that I couldn't remember how to spell keyboard. I spelt it as keeboard. That's sad. I also typed I'm losing my ming. Now that one may be right. I'm not sure what a ming is, but I tend to lose a lot of things. So it wouldn't surprise me if I lost a ming or two in my time.

I also watched NCIS:LA with teh fam, and there was a Chinese gang called Hiragana. Wuh-what? Do any of the zero people who read this blog speak Chinese? Because I want to know if that's an actual Chinese word. It's definitely a Japanese one...

Ka KAAAaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment