Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Take Me With You, I Don't Need Shoes to Follow

Today I realized there's some sort of gnome living in our house, and he hides diamonds in the sugar. Mo-mo fell into a wood chipper and lost a leg so I've been her woman-servant for the past couple weeks. Anywho, this meant I had to get her the sugar for her tea. But while reaching for it the cupboard slammed shut on my finger. And then when I handed it to Om-om she suddenly got a wound. So this gnome had cleverly booby-trapped our sugar. Didn't find the diamonds, but I know they're there. Probably small pieces that with a few words in latin will be pieced back together. But lark, since I've made this public my life is probably in danger. The gnome will know that I know. And knowing is a dangerous state to be in.

I think everyone I know is either physically leaving or drifting more abstractly away. Or all three. It's sad.

Maybe I should talk to the gnome. He was wise enough to damage my sibling and I, I bet he's wise in other ways as well. And having a gnome for a friend could only lead to good things. Especially if he knows you know something he doesn't want you to know, and you don't want him to know you know.

Yup, I used yet another cliche. Aren't you jealous. My feet are cold. Because I am not wearing matching or unmatching socks. My feet are sockless!! The horrrrrrorrrrrrr. 洗濯をすればよかったなぁ~。

I haven't practiced mine foreign symbols in a long time. It maketh me sad.

I need to stop all this sadness!! I think I need a proper weapon to combat it. But I doth not know what that would be.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment