Thursday, July 8, 2010

Can't Trust a Ho, Never Trust a Ho, Don't Trust a Ho 'Cuz a Ho Don't Trust Me

Wise words. But I'm not a vegetarian.

Soooooo it's July! Weird. And not just July, July 8th. Double weird. It's also kinda cold in here, but since there's air conditioning, that's not so weird.

Once again I find myself with a lack of write-worthy topics. I also haven't jogged in almost a week!!! ARGH!!! I can't believe it, but I enjoy jogging. Myself a year ago would not believe it, and my five-year-ago self probably would have had a heart attack if she had heard it while eating her Big Mac.

So it's a good thing time-travel is impossible. That and the whole end-of-the-world thing. I've applied for at least 13 writing jobs in the past two weeks and no one has responded. Well, one said no. At least that was a response. It's frustratingggggggggggg. One of them wanted a blog post, and since I don't keep any other blog, I had to point them to this one...yeah, I can understand that person not replying. What do you do when exposed to that level of insanity? He's probably cowering under a table eating a cupcake. Anyone know any good artists? I'd like to write a manga as well...none of those people are responding either.

Maybe I'm slowly becoming invisible.
Maybe I was already.
Maybe we all are!
Maybe it's just me.
Maybe it's just YOUR FACE.

Well I hope I find an artist or a writing job so I could at least feel like I accomplished something this summer. In the meanwhile I may try my own drawing...but I'm really not good...and have no way of screentoning...bahhhhhhhh.

I wonder why I still write this?

No comments:

Post a Comment