Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm a loooosa baby, so why don't ya kill me

Today was a rather uneventful day. It is however the first time I've had to go on a chase to GIVE money. Weird. There was a car, a bank, a building taller than your mom, some plastic, and a light bulb involved. And my left foot. I came close to beating one of my nemisi. Or at least that's how I think you should say the plural of nemisis. Unless I'm wrong, then I will look back on this and wonder how I could have been so blind.

And being blind would suck. They always ask what sense you'd choose to give away if you had too. For me, it would obviously be smell. But then, you wouldn't be able to smell yourself, and that could be unfortunate.

In case you're wondering what's wrong with my English, apparently when I was a child, when asked to do something I would always reply, "I already just did." I think it explains a lot. And if you don't, wellllllll...

I wish I had more to blog about, but I have to get up in about four hours, so I should probably pretend I'm out of time, even when I just told you that I really don't have much to write about today. Oh well. Too bad I'm so lazy I'd rather type this dull description than just press backspace. It makes sense, right? More sense than I do, at any rate. Haha, I talked about being senseless in two different ways in this post. Is that almost a pun? Or should I stop talking now and sle-

4 comments:

  1. If I had to give up a sense, it would be my sense of direction (hey who said it had to be the natural senses?). Poor smell, he's so underrated. I'd rather not know where I'm going than not know that my breath stinks!

    By the way, this blog is amusing so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gertie made a pun!! Bwhahah, I knew I'd drive it to you eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that song. Beck. 1992 or thereabouts. Gawdalmighty, aside from a knack for writing, you've got good taste in music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot! Yeah, I love my taste in music too. :)

    ReplyDelete