Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Today is the day of my first blog. I'm sure you're all excited. After all, it's quite a monumental step in the history of the internet. Like they say...one small step for doughnuts...one giant leap towards obesity? Eh, maybe I have that part wrong. Well I guess I will use this blog for what ever hidden motives I have....even ones I've hidden from myself. You know, it's harder to find things you've hidden from yourself than to find things hidden by other people. I mean, you can try to guess what they were thinking, or consider where they might hide things. Unfortunately it's very hard to try and think like yourself, and even harder to find the reasoning behind your own reasons. Or maybe that's just me. You want to know the Japanese word for toes? Ashiyubi. You know what that literally means? Feet fingers. Yeah. I'd call that reason if I ever did hear.

Kids, make sure you get proper sleep. Or else you might sound like Gandy. And no one wants that. Not me, and especially not you. Trust me. Unless you want this---:"{}}:":{{:":}.... coming out of people's eyes when you speak...I've seen it happen. When I do speak, words other than 'um' don't seem to be a proper response for some people. So they reply with something only their eyes can say. Some say actions speak louder than words...but really, it's all in the eyes.

Today I learned that one of my friends is on not so good terms with Santa, despite the fact that she delivered candy from him to me. We saw him and she hid, saying they're not on such great terms anymore. Then suddenly the whole place started to sing the 'funny' version of rudolph, with gleeful cries of 'Monopoly' and 'like a light bulb.'

I also learned another one of my friends has touched a moving semi. I'm not sure how she accomplished this, but she describes it as soft. So now you know. AND KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE!

With that little nugget of info, I'm off to bed...or just still sitting in mah chair. Either one, There will be no further communication...until the next time that is! Dun dun dun, bwhaha, and all that jazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment