Thursday, January 1, 2009

I've been feeling dull as a coathanger.

I haven't written anything in awhile. Mainly because, surprisingly enough, not much has happened. Still, it being the new year and all, perhaps I should. Mostly because I don't like you. And I know that though this causes my own eyes to bleed, it causes your head to explode, and is therefore justified.

I asked my brother, named Mufasa Yoshihashimoto, what I should blog about, and he said, "Your charger's really warm." But he's still pulling thorns out of his face from going sledding face-first into a marsh, so I'm not sure his brain is unaddled yet.

Maybe I could think of a resolution. I could promise I'm going to eat nothing but cinnamon. I could promise that I'll read only words with the letter n in them. I could say I'll only carry things that weigh less than your face. I could swear I'll only watch movies or TV shows that Lucy Lawless is in. (But really, that's kind of a given, so it wouldn't be much of a resolution.)

Mufasa just made an abacus with one ring. You can tell he learned how to count in Wisconsin.

Someday, I will climb Mount Fuji. Until then, I will try not to kick the cows. But once I climb Fuji...yeah, those cows better watch out. Then Gandy will be without constraint! One teacher I had kept calling it 'Mount Fuji-yama.' Always made me laugh. Made me think of calling the sun 'Sun sol sun.' Maybe I will from now on. Sorta has a nice ring to it anyway.

Have you ever drank Sobe? Good stuff. Mufasa and I just drank some, and underneath Mufasa's cap it simply said, 'THE EYES.' :o How delightfully chilling. Mine said 'You're gonna have to trust me behrooz.' When I first saw it I said "?" Now looking at it, I say "?" So now I will leave it up to you, the reader. All -23 of you. What does this meeean??

Hopefully I will have something of more interest later. In the meantime I'll end this work of art with another cliche. Expect the unexpected. Especially eyes.

2 comments:

  1. What you found under your Sobe cap: "You're gonna have to trust me Behrooz!" I believe is a quote from the TV show 24. If you haven't seen it, then you might not know what I'm talking about. I got it under my Sobe cap and wanted to see the exact quote, but I can't find it. I found your blog though, and felt compelled to post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, that makes sense. I've seen a couple episodes, but not enough to understand it. Ah, well.

    ReplyDelete